Thursday 26 May 2011

Counting down the days...

...until I stop exercising. I'm on some new medicine, and my doctor told me that it would initially make me tired. I didn't realise how tired, that long drawn out tiredness you feel hour after hour and day after day. It's not just the medicine, it's the exercise making it a lot worse. However, I'm just hanging on, trying to stay calm and keep to my routine. In the supermarket today I had awful cravings to buy some bakery (thankfully I didn't relent and buy them) due to tiredness. I also had difficulty remembering what to buy, surprising since I eat the same thing most days.

I really don't know how long I'll be exercising for, I'd guess from 55 to 75 days. That's exercise most days. I guess I can tolerate that. What will probably happen is that the medicine related tiredness will go away in the next week or two (I've only been on it 4 days so far) and things will get back to normal. Fingers crossed.

On the scale front, things are going great. I weighed in today at 76.6kg. Goal weight is just around the corner, I can see it in the distance.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on approaching your goal weight! It must be frustrating, being close to your goal and then being hit with this fatigue, but as you say, it hopefully won't last too long, and then you'll be back in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read your last few posts (I can't figure out how to follow you). How fun to see pictures of you and also to hear that you are doing so well in your weight loss. I understand the exercise thing as it is hard for me to stay on track with it. Hope you get back to normal with the meds you're taking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, it takes time. Be patience. Nothing good in life happens overnight. At least not usually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, having read through some of your older posts I've really come to admire your blog - as such, this is just a courtesy message to let you know I have chosen your blog for a Stylish Blogger award!

    http://idletoidol.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete