Sunday 22 July 2018

Weekly weigh-in

Well, it's been almost a month since I've posted, and how am I going with my losing one kilogram a month idea?  As of a few days ago, I weighed about 86.7 kilograms, which is pretty much the same as my last posting.  I still want to lose about a kilogram a month, but I think that I'm okay with losing faster.  Honestly, I don't know what to do.  I just don't want to be not at goal weight before I move in with Miss Philippines.

I'm counting kilojoules and that's not too much of a hassle, but I realise that even if I stay almost exactly at 6,000 kJ all it takes is one 'blowout' to ruin that and as a consequence, I've decided to have a weekly average that I'll aim for.  For this coming week, it's between 6,300 and 6,400. 

I don't want to do any exercise at the moment, although that may happen, who knows.  I'll try my best to check in every week and say how my diet and weights are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment