Tuesday 16 July 2019

Update...

Yes, it's been a while.  Nearly 4 months in fact.  I'm not entirely sure why that's the case, but I'm back and ready to tell you how I'm going.  I wasn't eating particularly well, slowly gaining weight, so I decided to challenge myself to see how many days my daily intake could stay below maintenance.  Initially, I just wanted to get below maintenance, and that was successful.  I've been losing weight, rather slowly, but I'm losing.  Or rather, I assume that I've been losing, I haven't weighed myself in about 6 weeks.  It's going to be another 4 weeks until I weigh myself, but I'm alright with that.  I trust the accuracy of my record keeping of what I'm eating.

That's pretty much it for my weight loss, still struggling to get off sugar.  I know that I have doubts that I'm actually losing, but those doubts are small.  My scales are in storage and I don't have much desire to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment