Saturday 16 July 2011

I feel like I'm drifting backwards

My weight loss has stalled and I feel like I'm drifting backwards. Slowly. I'm not really sure why this has happened now, but I've got stresses about to happen soon and I really want to get my eating and exercise back in order.

This post is an acknowledgement of the situation and from the moment I post this, I shall try as hard as I can to work on my eating almost the same thing every day, and exercise the amount I know that I can do.

I haven't weighed myself but I don't think that the 'damage' is too great, but I'm going to leave it a week to prevent any nasty shocks.

I had 18 weeks of losses, I've probably had a few gains now, but I know I can go back to a string of losses again reasonably easy.

I'll check in next Saturday a week from now with the damage.

1 comment:

  1. I have had times like this as well. So glad you recognize what's happening so quickly. Now you know what you need to do. Sounds like a good plan. Just keep focused and don't give up. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete