Monday 7 November 2011

Another loss this week

Weight: 79.6kg

In terms of weight loss, things are going okay. Not great, not awful, but okay. I'm losing. I'm eating sort of alright, but I'm not exercising. I guess I go through these stages of exercising well, then not exercising, and wasting the gym membership. I think that I'm going through a stage of loneliness caused by the breakup 3 months ago. I guess my social life is pretty much non-existent, and I don't seem to be bothered working on that, because I'll be travelling overseas in about 8 months. So things aren't great. I do have a cat to keep me company, and that helps a lot, but it's not ideal.

Moving on from that, here's a graph of my weekly loss for the last 9 weeks, in grams. There does seem to be a general reduction in how much I'm losing each week.




A loss is a loss, but I want to speed things up at least just a little bit. I've got a cold at the moment, but when sneezing drops a few notches, I'm going back into the exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Like you said, a loss is a loss! As long as things are moving in the right direction, the pace does not matter that much. You are doing great about updating for the challenge each week. I'm just wondering though, how did you do on your action points?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was off exercising for weeks, and just making do with the losses from dieting. When I actually got back into exercise last week - well, the weight fell off, and it really gives you a boost to keep it up. I don't know if the bigger losses will continue this week or if it was just because of the sudden change in activity level, but at least now I feel more active, and as though I'm making more of an effort. Good luck getting back into your own exercise regime!

    ReplyDelete