Tuesday 24 March 2015

Restarting the weekly blog weigh-ins

I've been freewheeling in terms of weight loss.  A little bit here, a little bit there, a bit of a gain and a bit of a loss.  I haven't achieved much weight loss (or any) in the last couple of months.

I have done weekly blog weigh-ins in the past, I did find it useful, although there was often not much to say in each post.  Well, I'm going back to the weekly posts.  Thursday will be my chosen day of the week, because that is the day of the week when my father's 90th birthday occurs and I don't want that event to cause any subsequent gain a few days later.

In terms of what I'll be eating, one kilogram of veges and as much (or as little) of sardines and tuna as I want, plus olive oil.  Nice food for every half kilogram lost.  That's bound to be modified as I see fit.

As for what's been happening since my last post, well a few things but the biggie is my skin disorder turned near-critical.  Skin is one of those "you don't notice it until it turns bad" things on your body.  Itching, rashes, that sort of thing.  Uncontrollable scratching.  Pretty bad.  Thanks to a trip to the doctor, things are on the mend.  It was getting progressively worse, and those 5 days between making and having my doctor's appointment were tough.

See you Thursday with my first weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment