Friday 27 March 2015

Weekly weigh-in #1

80.8kg.  That's 14.8kg above goal weight, not a particularly huge amount of weight to lose, but it seems to be taking ages to lose it.  The fact that I gained about 7kg due to my antidepressant makes it all so much more annoying.

Because I will be posting weekly my weight and what I'm eating, that kind of makes for boring reading.  So here are some photos for a bit of light distraction.

The plane that I had my first overseas trip on, Airbus A330, at the humbling age of 49, Auckland to Singapore (just under 12 hours in the plane) - this was about 22 months ago

Maruia falls, New Zealand taken about a month ago on a short trip along the South Island
One of the many old bridges in Nelson province, NZ
That's all for now, see you next week with an update listing my weight, as well as what I've eaten during the week (and whether I've stuck to a budget!).

No comments:

Post a Comment