Thursday 7 April 2016

Things aren't going to plan...

It's been a whopping four months since I have posted.  That's really long and I look back and see a number of issues, and subsequent weight gain.  This blog is about weight loss!  Not weight gain.  But we've all been there.

I won't blather on about the whys and what fors, basically I worked out what was the problem with my eating pattern.  From now on, I will post what I am eating regularly here on the blog.  I managed to lose weight using this blog, and I don't see why that can't happen again.

Weigh-in is on Sunday morning, I'll be going low carb until then.  I think that I have reached a level of sugar dependency that is unhealthy and costly, too.  Low carb should be able to control most of that.

So yeah, I'm back, ready for action, and about to lose weight and get back to goal weight.  I will post an update on Sunday.  See you then.

1 comment: