Tuesday 12 April 2016

Week one update

So I have weighed myself and the results aren't pretty.  They aren't atrocious, just something that I didn't want to see again.  I hit 20+kg above goal weight.  I am the definition of a yo-yo dieter.

Friday 8th April 86.4kg (20.4kg above goal weight)
Saturday 9th 86.25kg
Monday 11th 85.6kg

I haven't reached full low carb, and I am having a reward meal whenever I lose half a kilogram, so I have had one so far, plus also I have something nice on a Sunday, the end of the working week for me.

So I am losing weight right now, and that's good, but I have a long, long way to go.

One motivation is that I won't have a haircut until I weigh less than I did at the previous haircut, I am overdue, so there's that to help me.

I will probably update once a week, plus exercise will happen in the next couple of week.


No comments:

Post a Comment