Saturday 19 November 2016

Weekly update #3

Just another update of how I'm eating, although this week I've skipped the actual items since I'm not in a mood to be judged for eating too much of something and not enough of something else.  In other words, my diet is not perfect!  I'm still bedridden, feeling bored and unmotivated.  It's hard to do things when you're always in bed.

I was 6,840 kilojoules in excess of what I should be eating, as shown last week.  Let's see how I did:

Saturday 5,984KJ excess 6,824

Sunday 5,696KJ excess 6,520

Monday 5,786KJ excess 6,306

Tuesday 9,387KJ excess 9,693

Wednesday 5,987KJ excess 9680

Thursday 6,102KJ excess 9,782

Friday 5,770KJ excess 9,552

Saturday 5,798KJ excess 9,350

You will notice that there were only two days where I was above my allowance of 6,000KJ.  Want to guess what I had on Tuesday?  You guessed it, ice cream, like last week.  I think that I should really just give up on ice cream completely or buy small ice creams rather than tubs.  It's just not worth it.

It did occur to me that maybe I'm eating more than expected because typically manufacturers put a greater quantity than stated in their food to allow for variations of weight and only a small percentage are less than the stated weight.  I don't know what I'm actually eating, probably 5-7% more than what I think, who knows.  I don't have a kitchen scale with me.

At the moment, I'm 9,350KJ above my food allowance.  That's quite a bit, it's going to take about 3 weeks to get rid of that.  I don't want to get it so high that I need to "wipe the slate clean".

See you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment