Friday 9 December 2016

Weekly update #6

Things are going well, although my ankle is really sore and weak, walking is very slow even using crutches.  I am recovering but it's quite slow, I can see myself using the crutches at least for the next 3-4 weeks.

How did I go with my eating?

Saturday 5,555KJ excess 9,505

Sunday 6,874 kJ excess 10,379

Monday 5,570 kJ excess 9,949

Tuesday I had some nice food eaten away from home, I probably lost fat but not much

Wednesday same as Tuesday I had some nice food at a nearby mall, I probably lost fat though

Thursday 6,108 kJ excess 10,057

Friday 5,986 kJ excess 10,043

So I ate out twice in the last week, and I over ate the equivalent of about an apple.  I still need to not eat the equivalent of about 25 apples in order to get back to where I should be.

As for weighing myself, it's quite painful because I need to go somewhere where I can get an accurate reading, so I don't want to do that every day.

Even so, here are my weights:

Saturday  89.0 kg

Sunday  89.1 kg

Monday  89.0 kg

Tuesday  88.6 kg

Wednesday  88.5 kg
...
Friday  88.3 kg

So there is a bit of fluctuation from day to day, but a general downward trend.  At the moment I don't know what my loss per day seems to be, it's too early to calculate a number that is going to be accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment