Saturday 25 February 2017

Less than 25 kilograms to goal

I had trouble getting off sugar.  I think that sugar is my main problem, right now, and has been for a year.  So I took simple steps.  I had sugar, then waited a while and had some more.  I extended the gap cautiously by a few hours or so.  It's very slow, very simple and it worked.  I've also actually gone (well, almost gone low carb).  A few days ago I weighed myself and got 91.5kg.  That was the same as 3 weeks ago, so I wasn't gaining, that's good.

Today I weighed in at 90.35 kilograms, or 24.35 kilogram to lose.  I know that I can do it, I did it before with people watching, I can do it again.  I treated myself to a coffee and slice, which I will probably do once per kilogram.  That's likely to extend my goal day by 24 days.

One thing about low carb, especially my version of low carb is that food has been converted from a form of sustenance, pleasure and enjoyment to ... a form of energy and nutrients that keeps me alive.  Well, that may be a slight exaggeration, but doing low carb is exceedingly boring.  That's not necessarily a problem, but it's noticeable.

I'll keep my posts short, and will check in when I reach 89.x kilograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment