Sunday 14 May 2017

Lowest weight in over a year

So it's been a while since I've posted an update, which is never a good sign, however I've been losing weight almost consistently.  I've broken through that threshold that is lowest weight in a year.  It's a moderate achievement, nothing great but alright.  Today I weighed in at 85.0 kg, 19 kilograms to goal weight.

I admit that today my weight dropped a massive 550 grams, a huge amount.  I'm not sure what the cause is, it could be because I didn't have tuna yesterday, with the associated salt.  It could be something else.  I've been losing weight rather slowly in the last 7 days, and it could be a 'rebalancing' or whatever you want to call it.  Let's just see what happens.

I've been running in the gym, currently I'm doing three sessions of 7 minutes at 5.0, 5.1, and 5.2 km/hr, slowly lengthening those three groups until they join together in my 30 minute session (the rest of the 30 minutes is walking at 4.0 km/hr).  My ankle still seems not 100% but it's slowly, slowly improving.

I'm still on the sugar, I'm having trouble getting off that white powder.

As you can tell, I'm having trouble checking in here on the blog.  I'll try to post every kilogram, but I can't make any promises.

See you soon (hopefully!).

No comments:

Post a Comment