Monday 28 August 2017

Another month losing, but...

So I've lost weight again in August, that means 6 months in a row (yay!) of losing.  The sad news is that on the 22nd of August, I weighed 82.3 kilograms, a loss of 450 grams from July.  A loss is a loss, but yes, it's pretty tiny.  At this rate, we're talking years to reach goal weight.

It's kind of obvious that low carb isn't my thing, so I'm going high carb, and forgetting low carb for a while.  I don't know when I successfully did it for more than a week, that would have been at least a few years ago.

No more low carb attempts until at least January next year.

Now that's out of the way, tomorrow I start counting kilojoules again, aiming to eat healthy and setting my goal intake at 6,000 kilojoules a day.  That's achievable.

As for the soft drink, well today I did buy some, but it was diet soft drink.  I'm okay with buying diet soft drink.  I do consider it to be a bit of a waste of money, but it's not "empty kilojoules".

I'll check in as often as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment