Monday 23 April 2018

Update

Well, about 6 months later, how am I going?  First, I saw Miss Philippines, who I talked about in my trip to Singapore in late 2015.  I travelled to the Philippines, saw her for 4 weeks, and had a great time except for getting a lung infection. 

If you've never had a lung infection, basically you're coughing all of the time, day and night, and let's just say that you're coughing up a yucky liquid as well, coming from your lungs.

That took a month to get rid of, we had one week without the infection keeping us company.  We had a good time together, and hopefully I'll see her in December this year.  It's a bit of a long project, her and I.  It's too early to say whether we'll see something serious or not.

How is my weight loss going?  I continued losing weight, then after my trip to the Philippines I started gaining again.  That's why I'm posting here again, to restart the weight loss.

I'm going low carb, actually I went low carb about 30 minutes ago.  At the end of each day I'll post how many carbs I ate.  I'll likely get tired as is normal with going low carb.

See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment