Sunday 5 April 2020

90 day challenge day 2

I never weighed myself today, because I had something to eat during the night, as I was hungry.  That's totally normal after eating a lot of sugar, in fact it's to be expected.  I kind of delayed weighing myself throughout the day, until it was obvious that my weight would be affected by my earlier eating.

I had an awfully large amount of fruit, which is something that I enjoy.  Plus some vegetables, a bit of cheese, and some tuna.  It was a pretty healthy day although I want to change things in the future so I'm not eating huge amounts of fruit.

My intake was 7,658 kJ and 99 grams of protein.  I wanted my intake to be less than yesterday, and my protein was higher than expected, but that's fine.  I'm going to tweak each day what I'm going to be eating, and slowly develop an organised system.


No comments:

Post a Comment