Thursday 6 August 2020

My last post

It is with regret to inform you that I am now back to where I was at the start of the blog, back in 2009.  Thanks to lockdown and subsequent weight gain, I've gained enough weight to get me back to 94 kg.  That's sad, disappointing and depressing.  I've decided to not post anymore.  I don't know how long I'll keep the blog online, maybe a month or two, maybe forever.  My other old weight loss blog from 2006-2007 is still online.  Thanks for all the views and comments.  I hope I have inspired some over the 11 years it's been going.  If you're losing weight, good luck.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. best facility services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. apetamin syrup vitamins

    ReplyDelete