Monday 17 October 2011

Another loss, but this time hardly anything...

Week 4 of Give Yourself The Best Gift. How did I do?

82.2kg, a loss of a whopping 100 grams.

I guess I was derailed by the leaking hot water cylinder, as told about in the last post. But I shouldn't have been. Worrying about water everywhere doesn't mean that I have to put off exercise, and also my eating wasn't as good as it could have been. I also haven't written down what I've been eating, which I said I would do (and post it here on the blog).

This is the 6th week in a row of losing. Now that's an achievement. Usually I have a stall at this stage, and gain a bit. Not so with eating almost exactly the same thing every day. It's such a great tool to use for losing weight. I only wish I'd done it earlier.

I've got a new laptop, and haven't transferred all the data over, so no graph on how I'm doing in the Great Experiment. But it doesn't take a graph to show that I'm not doing so great. More on that next week.

3 comments:

  1. Six weeks of losses is fantastic! Congrats! On to another losing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and sure wins the race and that's my motto. A loss is good. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! SIX weeks of loss? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete