Sunday 5 August 2018

Weekly weigh-in number 3

This morning I weighed in at 87.4 kg, which is a small loss from last week.  A loss is a loss, no matter how small it is.  I'm counting kilojoules using the Lifesum app on my smartphone, and that's going well.  I am slowly going low carb still, yesterday I ate about 112 grams of carbs, which is not yet low carb.  I'm hoping that there are no problems around the corner regarding low carb.

This morning I weighed the lowest in 2 weeks, which is a small, very small accomplishment.  But I haven't lost weight in the last 6 months.  That's pretty bad.  I could be shacking up with Miss Philippines in 616 days, which means 35 grams a day, totally achievable.  However, that number was 28 grams a day 6 months ago, slightly easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment