Monday 13 August 2018

Weekly weigh-in number 4

87.8 kg, a gain of 400 grams from last week.

So how am I going?  I was going well, except the day, on Friday when I woke up in pain and spent most of the day in pain as well.  It turns out that I have low self control regarding food when I am sore, it was unexpected and I didn't have the mental resources to keep things in check.

So what happened?  I ate my normal food, then I went to a cafe to have a 'treat', then I have more yummy food at home.  I went crazy.

I guess I spent most of Friday in bed, or at a cafe, or briefly at work, or eating.

I dutifully logged all of my food on the Lifesum app.  One problem.  You know how some cities have built a tall structure in the middle of the city, often called a "tower"or "needle" or similar?  It's basically a very tall, thin building with a rotating restaurant at the top.  The problem is that my graph on the Lifesum app looked like a skyline photo with a tower building at the far right end.

I cringed whenever I saw it.  I did the only thing I could do.  I deleted 10 weeks of data so my graph would not contain that damn tower building.  It really did look awful.

So I'm doing a refresh now, starting new.  I'm hoping to still go low carb, that plan has been in the works for a while now. 

I haven't lost weight, realistically since February.  Time to get started, go low carb, get off sugar and lose some weight.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment