Sunday 28 June 2020

3 kg a month challenge - day 2



I missed a post yesterday because I was busy, but I've been thinking about speeding up weight loss.  The eternal dream of having fast weight loss.  Can I do it?  I don't know.  I've done it in the past, but not for long periods of time.  Can I lose 3 kilograms a month?  I don't know.  Or rather, how long can I lose 3 kilograms a month?  I decided to have a plan.  One of many, as you no doubt have observed about me.

I want to have three stages of weight loss.  I want to lose weight at 3 kilograms a month, for a certain number of days.  Aiming for 6,000 kilojoules of food intake a day, and up to 60 minutes of exercise a day.  If I'm losing weight too quickly, I'll reduce the exercise.  Tracking my weight every day, am I losing at 3 kg a month (100 grams a day)?  If yes, everything is fine.

One day, I'll be exercising 60 minutes a day, eating 6,000 kJ, and I will be slowly edging below 100 grams a day weight loss.  I'm just not losing fast enough.  The thing to do then is to have a bit of a break, and drop it down to 2 kilograms a month.  Maybe I'll drop the exercise to 30 minutes, and then increase/decrease my food intake so I'm always at 2 kg a month.  Who knows.

I think that I can probably continue at 2kg a month until goal weight, however I do want to live with my girlfriend when a vaccine has been made, but when we live together I'll drop my intended weight loss to 1 kilogram a month only.  That's because I won't have access to the gym, and the Philippines doesn't have numerous parks that New Zealand has.  Running on roads/footpaths is definitely unsafe, so there's not going to be any exercise in the Philippines for me.

Today I weighed at 95.5 kg and I weighed 95.6 yesterday.  That's 100 grams a day, which is what I want.  Let's see how I go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment