Friday 30 October 2009

Blogs, blogs, blogs and more blogs!

A while ago, I posted that the average weight loss for weight loss bloggers was pretty much zero. I find this disappointing because I want people to be successful, and also because I want to be around people who are losing weight. My solution today was to get a great big list of blogs, and find out the people on this list who are losing weight consistantly. There has to be at least 5 or 10 percent who do so.

So I went online, and starting at one site Lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks - Sunshine Mama's still losing, by the way and moving outwards on any links. It's rather tedious, clicking on links, but it was worth it. I now have 270 more weight loss blogs in my RSS reader! It's just too many to read, obviously, although if you ever want to read a freshly posted blog post, all you need to do is refresh all blogs and there are a few who have been posted in the last hour or so. As for how I'm going to sort them, they just have to lose weight every month. I'll also be giving shout-outs when people reach goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment