Monday 9 November 2009

5kg lost, 23kg to go


Another kilogram down. I'm really getting into the hang of things, and I don't see any reduction in motivation, which is really great. I've been wondering when I'll finish this weight loss, I really tried to not work it out, since I've been doing this for the last 9 years and haven't been successful. Anyway, mid July is the current earliest date. I did think about exercising to speed up the process, but in order to cut out 90 days of waiting to reach goal, I'd have to exercise by my calculations, about 140 hours, it's just not worth it.

I have decided to have a weekly weigh in, rather than when I lose each kilogram. That day is Monday, which coincides with this current kilogram loss. I saw a few films, nothing special though, although I really enjoy going out and seeing them, it makes my day really.

Things about the last kilogram are:
28th Oct had flour 3 due to celebrate the end of stress (yay!)
29th Oct had flour 4 due to a six monthly thing that helps me a lot (can't say what, sorry)
31st Oct had flour 5, helped someone shift, and we had bread and sparkling wine afterwards. I didn't have much bread but it still counts
7th Nov flour 6 felt like a treat because I had a large purchase

So it the last month, I've had flour 6 times! This is much, much more than I expected. I'm not sure when the next time I'll have flour is, but it'll hopefully not be in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment