Monday 16 November 2009

Weigh-in


It's Monday, which means that it's my first weigh-in. The last week I have been all over the place in terms of weight, I started having olives, which contain a lot of fat and salt, and had them about 3 days. They are really nice to eat, and because I'm doing the low carb thing at the moment, it's safe for me to eat them. However, my weight increased dramatically, due to unknown reasons (maybe water retention, maybe not) so on Friday it was a mad rush to eat properly, due to having watched Surrogates the previous Sunday, and wanting to watch a few films early on this week. I think I should eat olives every day, any water retention problems would not show themselves if I did that. I'm thinking that my weight will increase this week, because I'm trying to train myself to have 500g of veges each day. Of course I'll lose as well, so the net change will probably be a loss.

I lost 400g this week, weighing in at 88.6kg.

On Thursday I had flour 7 having spent a lot of money on a scanner (the old one died about 8 months ago). I guess I just can't help myself, can I?
I also bought coffee on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I am curious when you say flour, what form is it in? I ask because I too am a firm believer that carbs are the cause of my weight and prevent weight loss (for me, not for anyone else per se). I have tried to eat healthier "grain flour," but I don't think there's really any difference in how my body handles it.

    ReplyDelete