Wednesday 31 March 2010

Day 3

Weight: disappointingly, the same as yesterday. I was expecting a loss of water drop, but I guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

Eating: my going without sugar lasted - one day. I went out with Becky and had a coffee and slice. It's not a big deal, but I still want to see how long I can go without sugar.

Exercise: my legs are still sore from starting running. I'm sure that will eventually go away. It was really warm when I went for a run (23-24 degrees) so I got so hot and really tired afterwards. Thankfully it's autumn, so it'll get cooler soon. It was remarkably hot for late March, there'll be frosts soon. I've decided to not run when it's 23 degrees, I don't think that will happen very often. I can always run at night, if necessary, so the sun won't heat me up as well. I managed 20 minutes today. I'm also thinking that if I can lose weight through running, I might pass on going to the gym, to save both money and petrol. The one big drawback is that the gym is attached to a full-size pool and I'd so love to go swimming afterwards!

1 comment:

  1. swimming is such a great exercise! i would definitely do that! didn't realize you were in the other hemisphere! happy soon to be winter!

    ReplyDelete