Saturday 20 March 2010

It's been a while...

Yes, it has. So you're probably wondering how the exercise is going? Well, it's not. I guess I was waiting for the optimum time to start running, then it started raining, then I had work, etc. I did prove that you could run 30 minutes in a day, just having started running, by running ten lots of 3 minutes. But that was too annoying, going for a run every 30 minutes.

I have decided to go back to low carb. I decided to do that after having something nice to eat, then getting very tired. That hardly ever happens when I'm low carbing, probably because I rarely eat something nice (half joke, half serious). I really, really want to finish this by the end of the year, which means that I definitely have to start exercising properly. So I'll just do it like I have in the past: start off with a one minute run, and increase by one minute until I reach 30 minutes. By then, I'll be fit.

I will then make a decision about whether to go to the gym. This will be based on how much weight I'm losing, I've never low carbed and exercised before, so it will be new to me.

I haven't weighed myself since deciding to low carb, the reason is that I typically drop quite a bit, and I don't want to obsess about the weight until next Friday, which is when I will have my first low carb weigh in for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice to see a post from you. The carb-tired effect is startling isn't it? I've experienced it myself!

    ReplyDelete