Monday 26 December 2011

100 day running challenge

78.6kg, a loss of 400 grams from last week

Well I'm continuing to lose weight. That's good. But that bad news is that I've not restarted my exercise. Other bad news is that my car has a faulty fuel pump, which means that I won't be using it in a while. I don't mind busing, especially in summer, but it's probably not worth busing to the gym. So I want to start running again. A challenge I'm giving myself is to do 100 consecutive days of running. I know that I'm awful at challenges, but I want to do this one. I actually want to succeed in a self-driven challenge. It has to be possible.

I'm working a lot today, but starting tomorrow, the plan is simple. 100 days. No misses. Every day, including days I'm sick, and my birthday. The last day is the 4th of April. I've "only" got 12.6kg to lose, so 100 days of diet and exercise will take me really close to goal. My only requirement is that I have to run for at least 5 minutes. Of course, I'm almost certain to run for longer, but that is my "if I'm sick, I need to run that" amount.

One more week of the Give Yourself The Best Gift challenge. Currently, I've lost just under 4 kilograms. Not as much as I would have liked, but every bit counts. I know that I'm going to get to goal. I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you're still losing. I thought of you when I heard about the last earthquake. I'm assuming you did not have any problems since you didn't mention it. You and I both need more exercise. It seems to be the hardest part for us. :(

    ReplyDelete