Tuesday 20 December 2011

A loss is a loss...

79.0kg, a loss of 200 grams this week.

Well, I gained for two weeks, and then I lost this week. That's good. I've turned the ship around, but I haven't lost much. I have yet to get to the gym, but hey, that's okay. I'm having a bit of a financial crisis at the moment (due to my own mismanagement of money) and I simply can't afford the petrol to get there. Everything involving money has to be carefully allocated for the next eight days. I won't run out of food, but it'll be close.

I tried budgeting food for $60 a week, but really, it's just too boring. $92 a week makes life more enjoyable, I don't want to feel like I'm living in a food prison where the (physically) small amounts of food don't create a spark of enjoyment in my day. I want to go low carb again, but when I'm at goal, not before. Plus I bought lots of olive oil, I'll use that up before I go overseas. So from my next pay in 8 days, I'm going back to what I was eating. Special K. Meat patties. Fruit. Veges (of course!). Whey protein powder.

Christmas is going to be an almost non-event this year. Apart from Skype, I won't be seeing anyone on Christmas day. That's not specifically an issue for me this year, but I don't want it to happen for more than a few Christmas days in my life. I'll treat myself to a few nice foods, but apart from that, I'll just watch some DVD's and maybe go for a walk or something. I expect to lose weight this Christmas day, the same as I lost weight in 2010 and 2009 Christmas days.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't think of a better gift to give yourself for Christmas than weight loss! Its what I'm planning on giving myself! Remember, 2 updates left on the challenge, and then we're done!

    ReplyDelete