Friday 18 September 2009

1kg lost, 27kg to go



It's taken a bit of time but now I am ready to post regarding how I'm going with my four day thing. Here is what's happened so far:

Friday 4th 94.0 Bought coffee

Sunday 6th 93.8 Saw Orphan, a good film and quite scary. I find these types of horror films best when the situation is something that can happen to you in real life, like what happened in Single White Female

Wednesday 9th 93.6 Had a haircut, I won't be getting another one until I reach 90kg

Saturday 12th 93.6 Bought coffee

Wednesday 16th 92.8 Sort of a recreational day, went to see The Ugly Truth, then half an hour later saw The Taking of Pelham 123. Then I went swimming in the evening. I really must try and go swimming more often, it's relaxing and makes me feel good about my body

So I have lost 1kg. This means I get a reward, which is a walk up a hill overlooking the city where I live. I've never done this walk before (I've walked up most of it, but in bits, and not all at the same time). I have no idea how long it'll take, but I'm guessing 4-6 hours. The reason why I consider this a reward is that it reminds me of someone from my past, we used to walk up bits of it together. This was when I was slim. She is no longer with us, so it helps me think of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment