Sunday 20 September 2009

Week 1 day 6

I missed yesterday's post due to a lack of time and lack of privacy, I'm hoping to not miss too many posts over the ten weeks. I seem to be getting into the swing of things in terms of eating, however the graph shows otherwise:




Today I weigh 93.3kg but I should weigh 92.35kg. I'm hoping to head in the right direction from now on. I'm posting what I buy, yesterday I bought

Frozen veges $5.21
Croissants $4.69

The croissants were on a whim, probably due to me being cold and busing home. The solution is to fix my car and I won't be cold nearby supermarkets. I want to have a budget of $60 a week for food, but due to the cost of protein, I'll be over my budget for the total period that I'm losing weight. That's not too much of a problem if I am under budget after I reach goal weight.

Today I start having 100g of protein a day. I've had it before, there is no real problem with it, apart from the cost.

1 comment:

  1. Protein definitely costs more, but is great for your body.

    ReplyDelete