Wednesday 23 September 2009

Week 2 day 2


Today I weighed 93.5kg, which means I get a reward coffee and slice. Yesterday I planned to walk up the hill overlooking my city, it's a 3-4km walk with a rise of about 500m. Well I walked about half of it, and then it started to rain. I hadn't checked the weather, because it doesn't rain here very often. I decided that I wouldn't do the walk again until I've lost about 10kg because my thighs were rubbing together a lot and it was annoying.

I spent money on a coffee and slice (I decided to treat myself before hand), and drink for the walk. After that I attempted to go to see a film, but my account had no money to pay for the film, so I went swimming instead. By then though I'd bought and eaten popcorn and a drink. Had I not bought the food I'd have enough money to pay for the film.

Coffee and slice 9.20
Diet lemonade 1.00
Pop corn 2.00
Sprite 600ml 3.90

No comments:

Post a Comment