Monday 25 January 2010

Weigh in

This week started off well, then I suddenly started gaining weight. I'm not exactly sure why, I have a few guesses, but I'm hoping that because I'm "good" at the moment, things will improve.

On Thursday I had a swim and then saw Paranormal. It was a boring film, I wouldn't recommend seeing it. However, that night and the next one I was a bit scared about going to the toilet in the middle of the night. On Thursday I was 4.5kg above what I should be.

Friday I bought coffee, I was 4.4kg above what I should be. Then I suddenly started gaining, I'm 87.6kg now, which means I throw away a shirt (a gain of 300g from last week). That makes a total of 5 shirts so I'd better keep control of things.

I'm wanting to see The Lovely Bones so I'd better maintain control of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment