Monday 11 January 2010

Weigh in

Well, I did it. I wasn't sure if it would happen this week, but I weighed in less than previously, so no throwing away shirts. 86.6kg. The low carb has done what was needed. So I now have a new motivation system as said earlier, I currently am 2.9kg above what I should be right now. That's quite a bit, effectively a month behind. The three main motivations (coffee, swim, film) are now based on that value, if I am above what I was the last time I did one of those three things, I can't have/do any. I have to lose 100g each day, effectively. As to how much that excess value will drop, and how fast, I have no idea. I'll just see what happens.

The whole blog project is going really well. I'm seeing people now who have lost consecutively for two months. Ok, that's not a long time, and over half didn't make it (which is really sad, I can't think of any other thing which is 95% unsuccessful) but it's nice to get a list of people who are losing consistently. I just wish I did this ages ago, before I started losing weight, so they could give me encouragement. Maybe I'll post the list when it is 5 or 10 long.

I have decided to reduce the amount of protein I have each day to 95 grams from 100. The reason is that each day I move 125g of whey powder from the large container that it comes in into a smaller container. Well, that smaller container is now full. I could still have 125g a day and not run out for the rest of the 100g protein a day for 100 days challenge. It also means that I save $80 over the next 220 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment